Friday 5 December 2014

Filming, Editing

Day of filming I too k the 65 bus to Guilford and with a cannon camera I filmed a straight forward, point of view shot. Luck was on my side that it was still daylight around the time I was filming.

Around a following day I gathered a collection of audio samples of the motorway and the interior of a bus.

I’d later record a narration of the character’s thoughts, expressing his frustration of the long dreary journey. After analysing my recording I realised that it wasn’t loud enough to be heard so I re-recorded making it both louder and spoken in a more lively energetic manner to make it more charismatic. 

I edited my film using Premier Pro software, I then added the audio using protools. I added a reverb effect to the audio so that my narration would have an echoing effect sounding as though it was a voice coming from inside the traveller’s head.



No comments:

Post a Comment