Thursday 30 October 2014

Influence from Blue Narration

For my Psycho Geography film I have been advised to include a monologue of the bus passenger. We hear his thoughts.

A similar example that I have been advised to look towards for inspiration is Derek Jarman's visual, audio experiment  Blue.


Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVaC3XKSi5M

Part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBzCoGXEuc

This would be director Derek Jarman's final film as he was dying of AIDs, he was loosing his eye sight and this would be the subject of the film as it follows a man who's going through the same process, the screen consists entirely of a blue image while we hear the man narrating throughout the film.

Here's an interview with Director Derek Jarman.



For my project I to shall emulate a narration of the protagonist.


1 comment:

  1. I know you have done more than this as you have shown me some work in tutorials. You need to bring your blog up to date. Let me know by email when there is more to see/hear.

    ReplyDelete