Friday 3 October 2014

My Psycho Geography film Idea

When I was presented with the task of creating a Psycho geography project it sparked my imagination. I had a dozens of ideas to utilise.

I've studied varies artist who have patten in Psycho geography and what it means to them, so I could get a clear idea of how I can approach it and put my own fresh stamp.

I've planed out a story board for my story idea and how I'd do a film about psycho geography.



I've listed down visuals and notes of what I want to portray in my project, all I need to do now is organise them into a cohesive narrative while at the same time retaining engaging visuals to tell the story.


The film introduces us to someone who is moving from their home town to live at uni, it portrays the transition of being a newly arrived stranger to someone who's who feels safe and at home.


We introduced to our narrator


We get a brief glimpse of their home town


And to where they now reside and specific recognisable landmarks, 

















No comments:

Post a Comment